Community Manager (CM) for MENA MARKET
To work with Destinia's Social Media department to develop and manage social networks in the MENA market (mainly Egypt and KSA). To carry out brand awareness related tasks to make the brand known and boost its visibility.
The CM will be required to collaborate with Destinia's MK department by introducing possible promotional actions for the company.
- To generate content for Destinia Magazine in Arabic
- To establish KPIs and prepare reports on social networks performance
The CM profile we are looking for
- Combines communication and MK knowledge and abilities (including good writing skills)
- Is aware of the new narrative in social media channels (video, ephemeral content...)
- Must be creative, curious, patient/persistent, empathetic, and mentally agile
- Is knowledgeable on how to operate digital tools both for content generation (WordPress) as well as for performance measurement, analysis and monitoring, such as Hootsuite, Google Analytics...)
- Has basic knowledge of video and photo editing tools (preferred)
- Is constantly aware of the current news in social media and in the digital environment
- Is proficient in both Arabic and English
- Is a team player
- Shows common sense and initiative at the same time
- Is passionate about the work and has an ability to learn/develop
- Has a sense of humour
- Has at least a 6-month experience in a similar position
- Has experience in media or PR (preferred)
To establish the brand’s strategy, presence, and activity in social media in the MENA market (mainly KSA and Egypt): Content creation, engagement, interaction with the community of followers:
Social media account management
- Destinia’s blog in Arabic and the Arabic Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts. Join the conversation!
- Monitoring of possible brand mentions in other business networks, enterprise social networks, forums, microblogs, photo sharing sites, product/service reviews, social bookmarking, social gaming, social networks, video sharing, and other virtual worlds.
- Value-added content creation (post, videos, interviews...)
- Handling of user inquiries/complaints (working closely with the Booking and Customer Service departments)
- To map networks and identify influencers relevant to the brand. Connecting with other brands and communities (opening doors), and designing actions to accomplish this.
- To oversee the brand’s online reputation. Identification of hot topics and user needs content creation to meet those needs. Identification of conversations/comments that may result in a reputational crisis.
- To benchmark competitors.
- To analyse: Preparation of monthly reports that reflect the evolution of the main KPIs. Monitoring, measuring and evaluation of actions to be able to correct the strategy (definition of suitable tools and metrics / strategic listening). It should be clear why we are successful or, otherwise, why not.
Place of employment
Our proposal is for you to become a part of a growing company. We have the heart of a traveller and a technological mind, and our motto is innovation.
We are an international online travel agency based in Spain with offices in Cairo. Founded in 2001, we now have over 180 employees worldwide and 2 million clients. We offer 500,000 hotels and 600 airlines, enabling reservations in over 30 languages.
Schedule: Full-time, at the Cairo office.